Greenwood City Hall is located at 709 West Main Street, Greenwood, MO 64034.
Greenwood was founded in 1867. Petitioners to the court included R. W. Price, Frank Brooks, Alfred Hanscomb and the Reverend S. B. Clark. Historians claim the city was named by Reverend Clark after the numerous elm trees found in the area. Greenwood was incorporated as a village in 1957 and as a 4th class city in 1963.
Nearby Towns: Lake Lotawana City • Lees Summit City • Unity Village •