Cole Camp City Hall is located at 401 West Main Street, Cole Camp, MO 65325.
When the town was first established on the Butterfield Trail in the late 1830s, development was centered around what is now the city park, which was then the public square, in the current southern part of town. When the Missouri Pacific opened a rail line through the area in 1880, the business center immediately shifted north, to be closer to the new train tracks. Maple Street was laid out to connect the Butterfield Trail with the railroad right-of-way, and the present commercial center was quickly established. By the turn of the century, the original settlement had faded from prominence as a commercial center, and local townspeople were already calling it "Old Town."