Sartell City Hall is located at 125 Pinecone Road North, Sartell, MN 56377.
Sartell as described in 1938 
At Sartell, the Indian boundary established by the Prairie du Chien Treaty of 1825 crosses the Mississippi River. By this treaty the Sioux Indians were restricted to the territory south of the mythical line, while the north of it was designated as Chippewa country. The boundary site is marked by a signboard.
The Mississippi at this point is spanned by a 22-foot dam which has widened the river for some distance above it.
A paper mill, engaged in the manufacture of ground wood-pulp and high-grade paper is on the river and is operated by a hydro-electric power plant of 7,000 horsepower. The daily capacity of the mill is 80 tons of finished product. The village also has a sawmill and a planing mill. Surrounded by an extensive farming and dairy country, Sartell is a shipping point for livestock and grains.
Nearby Towns: St Cloud City •