Blandford Town Hall is located at 1 Russell Stage Road, Blandford, MA 01008.
First settled in 1735, Blandford was incorporated in 1741.
Blandford as described in 1937 
Blandford was settled by a Scotch-Irish group from Hopkinton. It was at first called Glasgow, and the people of Glasgow, Scotland, offered the town a bell if the name were retained. Provincial Governor Shirley, who arrived from England on the ship Blandford, denied the petition of the inhabitants and gave the town its present name.
About 1807 Amos M. Collins convinced farmers that they should turn from the cultivation of grain and wool to the production of butter and cheese. He proposed to purchase the cows himself, sell them to the farmers, and accept payment in cheese. The venture was so successful that within a short time Blandford became one of the richest towns in the Berkshires. There is still considerable output of dairy products, but orchard-growing has superseded dairy farming to some extent.