Henderson County Kentucky
- HISTORIC SITES
- Alves Historic District
- Barret House
- Barret-Keach Farm
- Delano-Alves House
- Geibel House
- Henderson Commercial District
- Henderson Cotton Mill Workers Housing District
- Jackson-Ijames Farm
- John E. McCallister House
- John O'Byrne House
- North Main Street Historic District
- Prichett House
- South Main and South Elm Streets Historic District
- Stewart House
- William Soaper Farm
Photo: Jackson Ijames Farm, ca. 1854, 12500 South KY Route 1078, Tallmadge, KY Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. Photographed by User:Nyttend (own work), 2013, [cc0-by-1.0 (creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed October, 2015.
The Henderson County Courthouse is located at 20 North Main Street, Henderson, KY 42420; phone: 270-826-3906.
Henderson County was formed in 1798 from part of Christian County. It was named for Richard Henderson [1734-1785] an American pioneer. The county has been home to the Southern Cherokee Nation since 1893.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019
The Gombach Group • Contact