St. Anthony City Hall is located at 420 North Bridge Street, St. Anthony, Idaho 83445.
St. Anthony was founded by C.H. Moon in 1890. He established his home on the corner of Main and Bridge streets where Tony's Mini-Mart is located. Soon after two other families came to this spot by the name of Ross and Wyath. It was decided by Moon to name this spot St. Anthony after the name of St. Anthony Falls, Minnesota.