Bonneville County, Idaho
Bonneville County administrative offices are located at 605 North Capital Avenue, Idaho Falls, ID 83402; phone: 208-529-1350.
p>Bonneville County was created by the State Legislature in 1911 from parts of Bingham County, It is named fro Captain Benjamin Louis Eulalie de Bonneville [1796-1878] who was an explorer in the Snake River Valley during the 1830s.
- Beckman, Andrew and Johanna M., Farm
- Beckman, Oscar and Christina, Farmstead
- Bonneville County Courthouse
- Eagle Rock Street Historic District
- Eleventh Street Historic District
- Idaho Falls Airport Historic District
- Ridge Avenue Historic District
- Sealander, Carl S. and Lizzie, Farmstead
Home Whats New Site Index
LivingPlaces.com © 1997‑2023
Search Contact Privacy Disclaimer