Elbert County Georgia
- HISTORIC SITES
- Alexander-Cleveland House
- Asa Chandler House
- Elbert County Courthouse
- Elberton Commercial Historic District
- Elberton Residential Historic District
- Ralph Banks Place
- Ralph Gaines House
- Rucker House
- William Allen House
Elbert County government offices are located at 45 Forest Avenue, Elberton, GA 30635; phone: 706-283-2000.
Elbert County was created in 1790 from part of Wilkes County. The county is named for Samuel Elbert [1740-1788] who was commanding general of the Georgia Militia during the American Revolution.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact