Photo: Captain Harold B. Jeffries House, ca. 1911, 38537 Fifth Avenue, Zephyrhills, FL. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. Photographed by User:Ebyabe (own work), 2006, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed September, 2013.
Zephyrhills City Hall is located at 5335 8th Street, Zephyrhills, FL 33542.
Zephyrhills as described in 1939 
Zephyrhills, formerly known as Abbot's Station, has a broad main street lined with oaks. The town site was selected by Captain H. B. Jeffries, a Union army officer, as a home for Grand Army of the Republic veterans. A number of soldiers established residences here in 1915, at which time the name of the town was changed. A crate mill and naval-stores plant are in operation here.