Leon County Florida
- HISTORIC SITES
- Calhoun Street
- Chaires Community
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical College
- Magnolia Heights
- Park Avenue
- Smoky Hollow
Photo: Covington House (Schendel House), ca. 1927, 328 Cortez Street, Tallahassee, FL. Designed by noted architect William Augustus Edwards. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. Photographed by User: Tim Ross (own work), 2008, [cc-by-1.0 (creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed January, 2015.
The Tallahassee County Courthouse is located at 301 South Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301; phone: 850-488-4710.
Leon County was established in 1824 and named for the Spanish explorer, Juan Ponce de Leon. Tallahassee City serves as the county seat as well as being the State Capital of Florida.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact