Fulton County Arkansas
- Salem City
- Cherokee Vlg City
- Mammoth Spring City
- Viola Town
- HISTORIC SITES
- Camp Methodist Church
- County Line School and Lodge
- Kansas City, Fort Scott and Memphis Railroad Depot
- Saint Andrew's Episcopal Church
- Saddle Store
- T. H. Morris House
Fulton County administrative offices are located at 123 South Main Street, Salem, AR 72576; phone: 870-895-3310.
Fulton County is named for William S. Fulton who served as Governor of the Arkansas Territory at the time it was admitted into the Union. The county was established in 1842 from part of Izard County.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact