Park County Wyoming
- HISTORIC SITES
- Absaroka Mountain Lodge
- Anderson Lodge
- Buffalo Bill Boyhood Home
- Downtown Cody Historic District
- Elephant Head Lodge
- Goff Creek Lodge
- Grand Loop Road Historic District
- Lamar Buffalo Ranch
- Mammoth Hot Springs Historic District
- North Entrance Road Historic District
- Paul Stock House
- Quintin Blair House
- Red Star Lodge and Sawmill
- Roosevelt Lodge Historic District
- UXU Ranch
Photo: Pahaska Tepee, 2 miles east of Yellowstone National Park entrance, built by William "Buffalo Bill" Cody in 1904 to accommodate park tourists. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Photographed by User:Acroterion (own work), 2007, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed October, 2017.
The Park County courthouse is located at 1002 Sheridan Avenue, Cody, WY 82414; phone: 800-786-2844.
Park County was established in 1909 and organized in 1911. The county is comprised of more than 3.3 million acres of land of which only 23% is privately owned.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 3762