banner search whats new site index home

Wise County Texas




The Wise County Courthouse is located at 101 North Trinity Street, Decatur, TX 76234; phone: 940-627-5743.

Wise County was created in 1856 and named for Henry A. Wise [1806-1876], a U.S. Senator from Virginia who helped champion the annexation of Texas. The current courthouse (the county's third) was built in 1896.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 4076