banner search whats new site index home

Williamson County Texas




John Leavell House, ca. 1880, 803 South College Street, Georgetown, TX, National Register

Photo: John Leavell House, ca. 1880, 803 South College Street, Georgetown, TX. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. Photographed by User:Larry D. Moore (own work), 2014, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed November, 2014.

The Williamson County Courthouse is located at 405 Martin Luther King Street, Georgetown, TX 78626; phone: 512-943-1100.

The county was created in 1848 from Milam County and named for Judge Robert McAlpin Williamson [1804-1859] who served as a Texas Ranger, Texas State Senator and Supreme Court Justice of the Republic of Texas.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 4073