Van Zandt County Texas
- Canton City
- Edgewood Town
- Edom City
- Fruitvale City
- Grand Saline City
- Van City
- Wills Point City
- HISTORIC SITES
- William H. and Molly P. Humphries House
Photo: William H. and Molly P. Humphries House, ca. 1894, 201 South Main Street, Edgewood, TX. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004. Photographed by User:Renelibrary (own work), 2015, [cc-by-4.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed October, 2015.
Van Zandt County administrative offices are located at 121 East Dallas Street, Canton, TX 75103; phone: 903-567-6722.
Van Zandt county was founded in 1848 and named for Isaac Van Zandt [1813-1847] who served in the Texas Republic House of Representatives from 1840 to 1842.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 4061