Marlboro County South Carolina
- HISTORIC SITES
- Bennettsville Historic District
- Clio Historic District
- Jennings-Brown House
- Manship Farmstead
- McLaurin House
- Pegues Place
- Robertson-Easterling-McLaurin House
Photo: McLaurin-Roper-McColl Farmstead, ca. 1826, Lauren Willis Road, Clio, SC. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2012. Photographed by User:Bill Fitzpatrick (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed December, 2016.
Marlboro County administrative offices are located at 205 East Market Street, Bennettsville, SC 29512; phone: 843-479-5600.
Marlboro County was created in 1785 and named for John Churchill. Churchill was the first Duke of Marlborough of Oxfordshire, England.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 3274