Cherryville is located just north of the Lehigh River between Treichlers (to the south) and Danielsville to the north.
CHERRYVILLE. Township of Lehigh, Northampton county. A village of 300 population, located 20 miles west of Easton court house and 14 miles east of Treichler's, on L. & S. Div. C. R. R. of N. J. and Lehigh River, its shipping depot; has daily stage connection with Slatington; fare 15 cents. James N. Naylor, postmaster. [Polks Gazetteer, 1882]
- Augstadt Solon, tailor.
- Bachman Adam, shoemakr.
- Balliet A L, blacksmith.
- Cherryville Dairyman's Assn., creamery.
- Custard Daniel, general store.
- Dreisbach George, flour mill.
- Eagle Slate Co, roofing slate.
- Engleman Joseph P, physician.
- Ferber Charles. flour mill.
- Ferber John, flour mill.
- Heckman Wm, flour mill.
- Herman James, wagonmkr.
- Howver John M, General Store.
- Humphrey W J, physician.
- Kuntz Reuben, hotel.
- Lerch A W, school slate mnfr.
- Lerch A W & Co, general store.
- Mohrey Charles, tailor.
- Naylor James N, Postmaster.
- Newhard Stephen, carriagemkr and undertaker.
- Ohl Milton, stoves and tinware.
- Reichardt Philip, blacksmith.
- Royer Thomas, wagonmkr.
- Westen Silas K, harnessmkr.
School District: Northampton Area
Blue Mountain Drive • Cherryville Road