banner search whats new site index home

Perrine Corners


Another pioneer family were the Perrines, after whom the settlement on the Franklin road west of Henderson was called Perrine's Corners. William Perrine located there about the beginning of the century, and the family have been represented in this and in Sandy Lake township since that date. Perrine was established as a post office in February, 1833, William H. Perrine being the first postmaster, and other members of the family holding the official honor for many years. [1]

  1. White, J. G., editor, A Twentieth Century History of Mercer County Pennsylvania, The Lewis Publishing Company, Chicago, 1909

Perrine Corners Map

Street Names
Jackson Center-Polk Road • Route 173 • Route 965 • Sandy Lake-Grove City Road

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 127855 • Privacy