About 1800 David and Thomas Courtney secured the large tract of land on both sides of Wolf creek. A log mill for making both lumber and flour was built by David Courtney in 1803, and ever since Courtney's Mills have not only furnished a name to the community but have maintained a reputation for their products.
- White, J. G., editor, A Twentieth Century History of Mercer County Pennsylvania, The Lewis Publishing Company, Chicago, 1909
Courtneys Mills Map
Browntown Road • Courtney Mill Road • Glacial Trail Road • Old Mill Road
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 127862 • Privacy