Kremis station on the Bessemer Railroad is also in the township. The post office at Kremis was established September, 1880, with George W. Hecker as postmaster. Charles Hecker organized the Kremis Milling Company about 1883 and was largely concerned in promoting the welfare of the little village.
- White, J. G., editor, A Twentieth Century History of Mercer County Pennsylvania, The Lewis Publishing Company, Chicago, 1909
District Road • Kremis Road
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 127840 • Privacy