banner search whats new site index home

Kunkle Village


Kunkle Village has its origin and name from J. Wesley Kunkle, was thus designated when it was made a post office and he was appointed postmaster. The place has a tannery and a grange hall. It is in the north part of Dallas Township and a mile from the railroad. [1]

  1. Bradsby H.C., History of Luzerne County Pennsylvania, S.B. Nelson & Company, Chicago, 1893.

Kunkle Village Map

Street Names
Kunkle-Alderson Road • Lake Catalpa Road • Old Tunkhannock Road • Route 309 • Tunkhannock Highway

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 128352 • Privacy