banner search whats new site index home


Laury as Described in 1901 [1]

Laury was founded in 1832; it contains stores, hotels, the Lehigh Valley Supply House and Repair shops, flour mills, a post office, and Laury's Island in the Lehigh River, a well-known summer resort.

  1. John J. Hauser, A History of Lehigh County Pennsylvania, Times Publishing, Emmaus, PA, 1901.

Laury Map

Street Names
Egypt Road • Neffs-Laury Road • Park Forest Lane • River Road • Route 4014

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 215-295-6555 • 183972 • Privacy