The Woodcock Borough Hall is located at 19741 State Highway 86, Saegertown PA 16433; phone: 814-398-4781.
Woodcock Borough is situated on the north line of the Atlantic and Great Western Railroad (A & G. W. R. R.) about two miles from Venango Station. It was organized as a borough in 1845, and contains three churches, (one M. E. and two Presbyterian) one hotel, three dry goods, one drug store, one jewelry store, a tailor shop, harness shop, a cheese factory, and about forty dwellings. 
The Gravel Run Church was organized in 1809, and their first house of worship was erected soon afterward. Rockville Church (M.E.) was organized in 1810 by Rev. Joshua Monroe, the first pastor.