Oxford Heights,  named for the borough near which it grew, was started in 1928 when a promoter named S. E. Dameron from Newark, Delaware, laid out 148 building lots in Lower Oxford Township and hired a brass band to help him sell them.
- Pinkowski, Edward, Chester County Place Names, Philadelphia: Sunshine Press, 1962.
Oxford Heights Map
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 104227 • Privacy