The Presbyterian Church at Fagg's Manor, with a number of farmhouses scattered around it in the western end of Londonderry Township, is the only landmark which keeps the name alive. The site was part of a tract that William Penn's daughter, Letitia, surveyed in 1702 called Fagg's Manor after Sir John Fagg. It was so far from other settlements that nobody except squatters cared to cultivate the tract. Known also as New Londonderry, the crossroads hamlet had a post office called Fagg's Manor from June 1, 1887, when James L. Edwards was appointed postmaster. The post office ceased April 15, 1912.