Shortly after Lewis S. Hickman subdivided a tract of land overlooking Frazer and Chester Valley into building lots in 1950, Melvin C. Long, Berwyn contractor, took over and built a modern residential community. It is just east of East Whiteland Presbyterian Church.
Interior living space ranges from approximately 1,000-1,800 sq. ft. with a median of approximately 1,400 sq. ft. Median lot size is approximately two-fifths of an acre.
Entry is from Church Road or East Lancaster Avenue onto Beechwood Avenue.
School District: Great Valley