Country Greene is a residential subdivision of 159 detached, single family homes built by Heritage Construction in the early 1990s. Median age is 1992. Median lot size is 0.4 acres. Median interior living space is 2,450 sq. ft.
The developer had names for what were called "Collections" and, within collections, variations were designated with different "model" names. Following (from the original builder marketing brochure) are the designation breakdowns:
- Country Chase Collection included the Devon (colonial siding), the Eaton (hip roof), the Brockton (full porch), and the Stratford (brick front).
- Colonial Collection included the Oxford (half porch), the Dartmouth (turned gable and full porch), the Essex (half porch, brick front, box bay window).
- Country Cape Collection included the Newport (center porch) and the Ashley (side porch & shed dormer).
- Americana Collection included the Salem (saltbox), the Plymouth (2 box bay windows & shed dormer), and the Lexington (half porch, box bay window).
- Polo Collection includes the Morgan (vinyl siding) and the Winchester (partial brick front).
- Bainbridge Collection variations included turned gable, vinyl siding, brick on den & under porch, double turned gables, stone on den & under porch.
Entry into the subdivision is from Potters Ln onto Geddes Way or Downs Run.
School District: Central Bucks
Country Greene Map
Downs Run • Geddes Way • Greenwood Circle • Leathermans Walk • Meadowbrook Place • Wildwood Crossing
Models / Floorplans: Americana, Bainbridge, Colonial, Country Cape, Country Chase, Polo