banner search whats new site index home


Historic Village was the commercial center for the township by about 1860. Most of the buildings were erected ca. 1830-1930. In 1860 the village consisted of 40 houses, two churches, two schoolhouses, an academy, a tavern, two shops, plus various small businesses.

School District: Oley Valley

Oley Map

Street Names
DeTurk Road • Jefferson Street • Main Street

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 215-295-6555 • 118606 • Privacy