banner search whats new site index home

Wagoner County Oklahoma




Frederick Parkinson House, ca. 1897, 407 3rd Street, NE, Wagoner, OK, National Register

Photo: Frederick Parkinson House, ca. 1897, 407 3rd Street, NE, Wagoner, OK. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. Photographer: user:Caleb Long, 2008, [cc-by-2.5 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/deed.en)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed November, 2015.

The Wagoner County Courthouse is located at 307 East Cherokee Street, Wagoner, OK 74467; phone: 918-485-7700.

Prior to being removed to Alabama in the 1820s, Creek Indians occupied the western portion of what would become Wagoner County was established in 1907 when Oklahoma was admitted into the Union.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 3128