John Lersch House
The John Lersch House (ca. 1867) was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 [NR #79002811]. It is located at 121 Harrison Street; a portion of the rear of the property appears to border the East Branch of the Black River. Owner John Lersch was a drygoods wholesaler who did business as John Lersch & Company, a syndicate with 17 locations in Ohio and Pennsylvania.