At one time Galloupville, or "The Red Mills," was quite a business place, and contained the only post office in the town; besides a hotel, stores, blacksmith and other shops, doctors, lawyers, mechanics and laborers. After the mills went down the village was soon abandoned. 
- Curtis, Gates, ed., Our County and Its People: A Memorial Record of St. Lawrence County New York, D. Mason & Company, Publishers, Syracuse, N.Y., 1894
Maldin Drive • Ross Road • Route 37
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 127819 • Privacy