banner search whats new site index home

West Fulton


Byrneville was a settlement made on the "Byrnes Patent," a, 18,000-acre land grant of luxurious timber growth, patented by Michael Byrnes in 1767. The name was later changed to West Fulton.

West Fulton Map

Street Names
Fulton Road West • Patria Road • Sawyer Hollow Road

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 126346 • Privacy