West Sand Lake
Located a short distance from Averill Park, West Sand Lake was originally called Ulinesville, in honor of Barnhardt Uline, the first settler. A post office was established about 1840 with Frost Myers as postmaster. By 1897 the hamlet had several manufacturing industries, 4 churches, and a number of stores. 
- Amasa J. Parker, editor, Landmarks of Albany County New York, D. Mason & Co., Publishers, Syracuse, 1897.
West Sand Lake Map
Breighle Lane • Cardinal Avenue • Firehouse Lane • Locke Road • Meeler Road • Route 150 • Route 43 • Sand Lake Road West
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 134232 • Privacy