In 1867 Canadice was a postal village and formed the business center of the Town of Canadice. The first settlement was made by a man named Kimball in 1807. He was followed soon after by John Wilson, John RIchardson, John Wheeler, Samuel Spencer and Andrew Ward.
- Child, Hamilton, Gazetteer and Business Directory of Ontario County, N.Y. for 1867-1868, The Journal Office, Syracuse, 1867.
Burch Hill Road • Middle Road
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 128576 • Privacy