Garoga — a small village located in the eastern part of the town, on Garoga Creek from which it took its name. In 1878 it contained three small shops, a hotel, a "first class" grist-mill (owned by J. M. Everest), a saw mill, a cheese factory, and about a dozen dwellings. 
- History of Montgomery and Fulton Counties, N.Y., F. W. Beers & Co., New York, 1878.
Old State Road • Route 10
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 127240 • Privacy