Sarpy County Nebraska
- HISTORIC SITES
- Fontenelle Forest Historic District
- Fort Crook Historic District
- John Sautter Farmhouse
- Kurz Omaha Village
- McCarty-Lilley House
- Moses Merrill Mission and Oto Indian Village
- Peter A. vTrading Post Site
- Third Sarpy County Courthouse
- William E. Gordon House
- William Hamilton House
- Zweibel Farmstead
Photo: Old Log Cabin, ca. 1835, 1805 Hancock Street, Bellevue, NE. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970. Photographed by User:Ammodramus (own work), 2012, [cc-by-1.0 (creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed November, 2013.
The Sarpy County Courthouse is located at 1210 Golden Gate Drive, Papillion, NE 68046; phone: 402-593-5957.
Areas of Sarpy county were among the first to be settled in Nebraska, but remained unorganized until 1857. It is named from Peter Sarpy [1804-1865], a native of New Orleans, LA who became an owner/operator of a number of fur trading enterprises within the Nebraska territory.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 2704