New Hanover County North Carolina
- Wilmington City
- Carolina Beach Town
- Castle Hayne
- Kings Grant
- Kure Beach Town
- Myrtle Grove
- Sea Breeze
- Silver Lake
- Skippers Corner
- Wrightsville Beach Town
Photo: Christ Church Rectory, ca. 1818, New Bern Avenue and Wilmington Street, Wilmington, NC. This served as the Bank of the State of North Carolina when first built. In 1873 it was converted for use as the Rectory for Christ Church. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972. It is also a contributing resource in the El Cid Historic District. Photographed by Jack E. Boucher, 1962, Historic American Buildings Survey [HABS NC-196], memory.loc.gov, accessed September, 2013.
New Hanover County Courthouse is located at 320 Chestnut Street, Wilmington, NC 28401; phone: 910-341-7147.
Established in 1729, New Hanover was named for the House of Hanover which ruled over Great Britain at the time.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 2880