Rankin County Mississippi
- Brandon City
- Florence Town
- Flowood City
- Pearl City
- Pelahatchie Town
- Puckett Vlg
- Richland City
- HISTORIC SITES
- Cocke-Martin-Jackson House
- East Clinton Historic District
- Lessel House
- Misterfeldt Home Place
- Pearl Street Historic District
- Rankin County Courthouse
- South College Street Historic District
- Stevens-Buchanan House
- Turcotte House
Photo: Misterfeldt Home Place (Henry Misterfeldt House), ca. 1886, 1101 Old Highway 49 South, Richland, MS. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. Photograph by Lester Spell, Jr., 1986, for nomination document, The Misterfeldt Home Place, NR# 86003496, National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places.
Rankin County administrative offices are located at 211 East Government Street, Brandon, MS 39042; phone: 601-825-1475.
Rankin County was established in 1828.
The Rankin County Courthouse was designed by Noah Webster Overstreet, St. [1888-1973]. Webster was one of Mississippi's most notable and prolific architects whose work consists primarily of institutional projects.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 2436