banner search whats new site index home

Genesee County Michigan




David B. Colwell House, ca. 901 South Leroy Street, Fenton, MI, National Register

Photo: David B. Colwell House, ca. 901 South Leroy Street, Fenton, MI. The Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. Photographed by user:Sa magnuson33, 2011, (own work) [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed January, 2016.

Genesee County administrative offices are located at 1101 Beach Street, Flint, MI 48502; phone: 810-257-3224.

Genesee County was created in 1835 and named after Genesee County, New York, the place from which many of the early settlers came.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 2230