Vermilion Parish Louisiana
- Abbeville City
- Delcambre Town
- Erath Town
- Gueydan Town
- Kaplan City
- Maurice Vlg
- St Rose
Photo: Ovide Broussard House, ca. 1899, 309 East St. Victor Street, Abbeville, LA. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. Photographed by user:Jerrye and Roy Klotz, MD, 2008, (own work) [cc-by-4.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed June, 2015.
Vermilion Parish administrative offices are located at 100 North State Street, Abbeville, LA 70501; phone: 337-898-4300.
Located along the Vermilion River and bordering the Gulf of Mexico in an area known as the French Triangla, Vermilion Parish was incorporated in 1844.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 2159