Iberia Parish Louisiana
- HISTORIC SITES
- Amant Broussard House
- Andrew Romero House
- Darby Plantation
- Dulcito Plantation House
- East Main Street Historic District
- Enterprise Plantation
- Hewes House
- Joseph Jefferson House
- Santiago Lamperez House
- Spanish Lake Rural Historic District
- Steamboat House
- The Magnolias
Photo: Bayside Plantation Home, ca. 1850, 9805 Old Jeanerette Road, Jeanerette, LA. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987. Photographed by user:1ragincajun (own work), 2007, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed April, 2015.
The Iberia Parish Courthouse is located at 300 Iberia Street, New Iberia, LA 70560; phone: 337-369-4470.
Iberia Parish was established in 1868 and named for the Iberian Peninsula (Spain, Portugal and Andorra).
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 2125