Adair County Kentucky
- HISTORIC SITES
- Adair County Courthouse
- Daniel Trabue House
- Dr. Nathan Gaither House
- Janice Holt and Henry Giles Log House
- John House Field
Photo: Dr. Nathan Gaither House, ca. 1814, 100 South High Street, Columbia, KY. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. Photographed by User:Nyttend (own work), 2014, [cc0-by-1.0 (creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed March, 2016.
The Adair County Courthouse is located at 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY 42728; phone: 270-384-2801.
Adair County was formed in 1801 from part of Green County. It is named for John Adair [1757-1840], Kentucky's eight governor.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 1983