banner search whats new site index home

Madison County Indiana




Neil McCullough House, ca. 1879, 225 West Eighth Street, West Eighth Street Historic District, Anderson, IN, National Register

Photo: Neil McCullough House, ca. 1879, 225 West Eighth Street, West Eighth Street Historic District, Anderson, IN. The Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. Photographed by User:Nyttend (own work), 2012, [cc0-by-1.0 (creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed December, 2013.

Madison County administrative offices are located at 16 East 9th Street, Anderson, IN 46016; phone: 765-641-9480.

Madison County was organized in 1923. The county seat, originally located at Pendleton, was moved to Anderson in 1836. The county is named for President James Madison.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 1734