Troup County Georgia
- HISTORIC SITES
- Broad Street
- East Main Street-Johnson Street
- Fannin-Trutti-Handley Place
- Jarrell, H. Frank, House
- Stark Mill and Mill Village
- Vernon Road
- West Point Commercial
Photo: Reid-Glanton House (Hutchinson House), Route 109 and Patillo Road, LaGrange, GA. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972. Photographed by User:Rivers Langley (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed January, 2014.
Troup County administrative offices are located at 100 Ridley Avenue, LaGrange, GA 30240; phone: 706-883-1610.
The county was formed in 1826 and named for U.S. Representative, U.S. Senator and Georgia Governor George Michael Troup [1780-1856].
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 1517