Autauga County Alabama
- HISTORIC SITES
- Bell House
- Daniel Pratt Historic District
- Lassiter House
- Montgomery--Janes-Whittaker House
- Mount Sinai School
Photo: The Montgomery-Janes-Whittaker House, ca. 1822-1844, Prattville, AL. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. Photograph by User:Spyder_Monkey (own work), 2010, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed March, 2014.
The Autauga County Courthouse is located at 134 North Court Street, Prattville, AL 36067; phone: 334-361-3701.
The county was established in November, 1818. Permanent settlers began to arrive ca. 1816. Among the early settlers were William W. Bibb, the first Governor of Alabama.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 1001