Sussex Village Hall is located at N64W23760 Main Street, Sussex, WI 53089; phone: 262-246-5200.
First settled about 1840, the hamlet of Sussex and the hamlet of Templeton (settled about 1886) were together incorporated as the Village of Sussex in 1924. In 1854 Sussex contained a post office, a wagon shop, a saw mill, a school house,an Episcopal Church and had a population of approximately 100. Sussex is approximately 16 miles northwest of Milwaukee. [Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, www.slahs.org, accessed December, 2011.]