Germantown Village Hall is located at N112 W17001 Mequon Road, Germantown, WI 53022; phone: 262-250-4700.
Germantown as described in 1941 
Signs in German script guide the traveler into Germantown, settled about 1850 by Germans from Milwaukee. German is still spoken in the village and German foods are offered in its few restaurants; Springerle, Dampfnudel, Marzipan, Senfgurken, and Lebkuchen. Germatown has only two streets with names, Main and Grand; the latter is known locally as John's because so many men answering to that name live on it.