Town of Hull administrative offices are located at 4550 Wojcik Memorial Drive, Stevens Point, WI 54482; phone: 715-344-8280.
The Town of Hull was organized in 1858. In 1859 a big part of Hull was set off to constitute the new town of Sharon. The first election in Hull was "held agreeable to the law" at School House No. 9 which stood about a quarter of a mile northwest of Jordan bridge. Elected were Samuel Brown, chairman; Joseph Oesterly and Michael Dawson, supervisors; Alexander Jack, clerk; Timothy Leary, treasurer; James Moore, town superintendent of schools; James Delany, assessor; James Moore, Michael Sweeney, Samuel Brown and Alonzo Streeter, justices of the peace; Michael Finneran, Archy Sievwright and William Carver, constables; and Richard Keaff, sealer of weights and measures.