Florence Town Hall is located at 749 Central Avenue, Florence, WI 54121; phone: 715-528-3595.
Photo: Robert B. and Estelle J. Webb House, ca. 1883, 200 Central Avenue, Florence, WI. The Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2014. Photographed by user:Csgaylord (own work), 2014, [cc-by-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed June, 2015.
A town was laid out in 1879 to support the Eagle iron mine which was discovered by N. P. Hulst. The town was named (and the mine re-named) in honor of Florence Hulst, his wife.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com