Snoqualmi City Hall is located at 38624 SE River Street, Snoqualmie, WA 98065; phone: 425-888-1555.
Snoqualmie was platted in 1889 by Charles Baker and by investors from Seattle looking to capitalize on the building of the Seattle, Lake Shore & Eastern Railway through the Upper Snoqualmie Valley. It was originally named Snoqualmie Falls. The city was incorporated in 1903. It is named for the indigenous Snoqualmie Native American Tribe.
Snoqualmie as described in 1941 
Snoqulmie became a town during the boom days of lumbering and milling The first white settlers were the Kellogg brothers, who settled on the prairie above the Snoqualmie Falls in 1858. Lumbering in the district still employs about 1,800 men, but, since the surrounding country has been logged over, the town has begun to ship more cattle than lumber. Ranches in the hills provide both hogs and steers for Puget Sound packing houses. The local Hop Growers Association was incorporated in 1882.